International Player Requirements

International Transfer regulations are set by FIFA and enforced by the Canadian Soccer Association and Ontario Soccer. Any Player over the age of 10 who was last registered to play in another country must obtain an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) before they are eligible to register and play in Ontario.

Do you require an ITC?

Click this link for an info-graphic

The application procedure can be found under the "Forms" tab on the "International Transfer Certificates" page.