ATTENTION: U11 NRSP Boys Program Open Tryouts Continue in January 2017.
If any U11 Boy missed the first 3 tryouts you can still attend. Please read below:
- The entire program consists of 28 weeks of training.
- The winter session begins Sunday Jan 15th at Niagara Sportsplex in Niagara Falls and continues for 7 more Sundays. Training will run from - 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- During the winter session, there are two tournaments that will be attended; details will be confirmed at a later date.
- The summer session will consist of 18 more outdoor sessions of high-level soccer training.
- Keeper specific training will be available.
What to bring: a ball and the $20 tryout fee.
What to wear: white shirt, black shorts and black socks.
If you are selected for the rest of the training you will be required to bring a cheque for $180.00 made payable to: ``Niagara Soccer Association” to the third session.
NOTE- Players stay with their club team while participating in this program. Non-affiliated NSA members are welcome/encouraged to attend at a cost of $300.00.
Please print off and complete the NRSP registration form (CLICK HERE) and bring it on Jan 15th.
For more information please contact Coach Vince Stranges at firstname.lastname@example.org.